Products & Service
The corporate bond trading system
The corporate bond trading system is designed with the goal of providing a peer-to-peer electronic agreement platform for all participants in the corporate bond investment process.
• Issuer: the legal entity that issuing corporate bonds.
• Remiser / Agent: A network of brokers developing customers (investors).
• Broker / Dealer: Is an issuing agent, a market maker to sell investment assets to customers, creating liquidity through continuous offering to BUY / SELL.
• Investor: An investor (customer).
• Commercial Bank: A bank that provides payment services.
• Broker House Securites: A securities company providing a trading gateway for corporate bonds listed on the Stock Exchange
• customer and account information management
• Order management
• Money management
• investment assets management
• Corporate Action Management
• Brokerage and commission management
• Parameter management and system administration
• User Management
• Account Management
• Quote Management
• Inquiry and Reporting